Wednesday, September 13, 2023

2023: Introduction

 

To God,
in gratitude
for this life


*****
 
Introduction

I am not a Muslim.  I am simply a man in search of truth -- the truth about myself, my people, my country, my world and God.  In my search for truth, I have had to travel through many lands and to learn about many people.  The following are some of the people I have met along the way.

As Salaam Alaikum,

Everett Jenkins
August 29, 2021

*****

After twenty-five years, two books, over 1400 biographical posts, and over 3000 The Muslim Compendium and Who's Who in Islam entries, I have learned that the complete meaning of "Islam" is attaining a state of peace by submitting oneself to the Will of Almighty God (Allah or the One), and by definition one who does this is called a "Muslim". I have also learned that, in so many ways, a "Muslim" is what I have spent the last twenty-five years aspiring to be.

Peace,

Everett Jenkins
September 13, 2023  



No comments:

Post a Comment